I don’t have a website or don’t have access to my website. Should and can I still use use RocketReviews?
Yes! – Because RocketReviews?is more than “just” showing reviews on your Website.
Here are some of the key benefits of using RocketReviews:
- RocketReviews helps you measure your customer’s satisfaction which is important for every business.
- RocketReviews intercepts “less than happy” customers from posting a damaging negative review on the web.
- RocketReviews allows you to follow up with less than happy customers and ask for a revised review afterward.
- RocketReviews encourages online reviews by showing easy to follow review site links (Google, Facebook, etc.) only to your happy customers.
- RocketReviews lets you build a client email list that can be used for other marketing needs.
- RocketReviews offers a unique feedback URL that can be added to any print, web, email or other communication.
- RocketReviews helps you learn and identify who your best and most loyal customers are. These are your best resources to grow your business.
More Facts on why Reviews Matter for your Business:
- Obtaining a new customer cost 6X that of keeping an existing one
- The lifetime value of a customer is unlimited when you consider the fact that they may refer others to you
- Most people do not leave online reviews (75%) so encouragement is required!
- Facebook is the #2 place leave reviews/recommendations (even if people don’t look for them there… yet)
- 72% of customers say they trust an online review or recommendation as much as a recommendation from a friend
- Companies with leading NPS in their industry scores grow 2x faster than ones that lag behind
- Reviews are most valuable over time – a pulse of your business
- A negative online review will hurt you more than a positive online review helps you – especially if you have very few reviews!
- Customers need to be asked for referrals, testimonials and reviews
- Testimonials and reviews improve your Google search rankings and conversions into paying customers